Brain Box: Rainwater Harvesting Control
When it comes to rainwater harvesting, we believe in helping you with every facet of your system. No control box will help you out more than the Brain Box by Munro. Simple and efficient, the BrainBox by Munro provides the pump control for your rainwater harvesting system. Through the use of simple float controls, the BrainBox synchronizes source water with pump requirements. If rainwater is available, the BrainBox uses the stored water first. if no rainwater is available, the BrainBox utilizes a domestic or alternate source to provide water to the pump during a run cycle. The BrainBox by Munro monitors the balance of available water in a rainwater harvesting system against the water level needed to assure proper pump performance.
- Float control (lower) verifies water is available during pump run cycle.
- Float control (upper) supplements harvested water supply through the use of a domestic solenoid valve. (Solenoid to be supplied by others)
- Low pressure sensor protects the pump if the inlet
- Stainless Steel Nema 3R metal enclosure
- Code-compliant thermal protection is available through 10 hp, 1 phase, (or) 200 hp, 3 phase
- Single float system – MBRB241 – if no water is available for the pump, automatically directs the 24v signal to a solenoid valve piped directly into the irrigation system
- Custom features can be requested.
Call toll free today: 1-877-655-5100 to speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable Munro Pump Specialists.
Features and Benefits
- Completely automatic and hands-free pump protection.
- Bridges the gap between 24 volt lawn controllers and 110/220V pump motors.
- Serves as a pump start relay plus offers pump shut-down protection if source water is not available.
- One model works for all pumps from 3/4 HP to 5 HP
- Agricultural irrigation systems
- Water extracting
- Landscape, water feature and horticulture irrigation