Davey Flow Switch Booster Pumps
Economical, compact, booster systems driven by quiet, efficient, stainless steel pumps. The flow switch control module replaces the conventional pressure switch and provides constant flow without cycling. This feature also provides loss of prime protection. Ideal for boosting water pressure in domestic & light industrial irrigation.
• Manufactured from highest qualitycorrosion resistant materials - meets ANSI/NSF61 and CSA-C/US.
• Flow switch offers even flow without cycling
• Pump protected from damage caused by dry running
• TEFC motor is corrosion resistant and excludes dust and dirt
• Motor and pump designed for frequent starts
• Quick and easy installation
• Low maintenance
• Easy to service if required
• Compact design
• Unique floating neckrings provideoutstanding efficiency without compromising grit handling